We are still waiting for 20 payments for the Trip to go ahead. This is £290. we cannot fund this .
If you haven’t been able to send your payment in today for any reason please contact school by lunchtime to see if we can help otherwise I’m afraid I will have to cancel the trip at 3pm before the end of school.
A text to those parents we are still waiting to hear from will now be sent.