The time is nearly here!! Here are a few reminders about what time to arrive on Monday and what to bring:
- Children to arrive at NORMAL time on Monday morning and go straight into the hall and not into their class when we open the doors at 8:45am. Please take all bags etc. to the hall. Parents are welcome to stay with their child in the hall and wave them off at 9:30am.
- Don’t forget that the children will be carrying their bag once they arrive so soft bags are preferable and nothing too heavy!!
- The children will need a packed lunch to take with them – please call the school office if your child has free school meals and would like a school packed lunch for Monday.
- The office has spare kit lists if you need one. Old clothes needed which will get wet and dirty.
- Medication: if you have not already spoken to the office about any medication your child will need to take whilst away, please do so urgently.
The school office will send a text to parents to advise you once they have arrived at Aberdovey.
Finally, the children will be back at NORMAL home time on Friday 26th October – tired and dirty but hopefully having had a fantastic time!