School dinners are currently £2.00 per day (as from Summer term 2013) and payment should be sent to school in an envelope clearly stating your child’s full name. Cheques should be made payable to Borough of Telford and Wrekin.
School dinner money should be placed in the basket provided in the classroom and should not be handed in at the office.
Free School Dinners
- Your child may be entitled to free school meals if you, or your partner, receive Income Support or income based Jobseekers Allowance. You may also be eligible if you receive:
- Employment & Support Allowance (income related)
- Pension Credit (guaranteed credit)
- Child Tax Credits and have an annual taxable income of less that £16,190
- Part VI of the immigration & Asylum Act 1999
- Do not receive working tax credit
To find out more visit www.telford.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals or telephone 01952383983
There is an online facility to pay for your child’s school dinners. You need your child’s pupil reference number, and your debit card or credit card details ready when making a payment. You will be directed to a secure website to make the payment, with the option to print or email a receipt when the transaction has completed.
Water is freely available on the tables. Fizzy drinks either in bottles or cans are not allowed and neither are glass containers for obvious safety reasons.
Packed Lunch / Home Lunch
Sandwiches may be brought from home if preferred. All children eat together.
N.B. Please inform the Head Teacher if you wish your child to go home for lunch, otherwise children are not allowed to leave school premises during the day.
The menu for our school changes over a 3 week cycle. It can be found by clicking the link and navigating on ‘Download now’.