Our school community will ignite the ability in all to ‘Love, Laugh and Learn’, recognising the extraordinary and wondrous in everything and in everyone. Our rich, varied and creative curriculum, together with our core Christian values, will empower all to flourish emotionally, socially, spiritually and academically, confidently knowing that ‘all things are possible with God’ (Matt 19:26).
Our Core Christian Values
Thankfulness, Respect, and Courage
We will be thankful for our learning and in everything we do, knowing that all things are possible with God.
We will respect and love others, knowing that all things are possible with God.
We will have courage with fun and laughter, knowing that all things are possible with God.
Our Mission Statement
Our vision and motto, alongside our values, are exemplified through our school mission statement. We will:
- Nurture a community where strong caring relationships, built on Christian values, promote good mental health and wellbeing in which everyone feels loved, cherished and
- Be thankful for the gifts and talents that God has given us and others.
- Respect ourselves and others knowing that there is something extraordinary and wondrous in everything and in everyone.
- Provide a rich, varied and creative curriculum that ignites the joy and wisdom of learning so that all know ‘nothing is impossible with God’.
- Value collective worship and times for spiritual reflection that enhances and provides opportunities for spiritual development.
- Develop a PSHE and RSE curriculum that empowers all to be respectful towards and sensitive to the wants and needs of others.
- Have the courage, perseverance and resilience needed to face the challenges of modern Britain and the wider global community.